Jennifer is : Efficient, organized, professional, curious, patient, funny, full of ideas and brainy, with a positive, can-do attitude.
You don’t become versatile by doing the same job all your life. To that end, Jennifer has a variety of experience in a wide range of fields:
- Professional Organizer – working in homes and offices
- Full Charge Bookkeeper – to over 15 small companies and self-employed people
- Executive Director and Founder – Educational non-profit organization
- Online Marketing Manager – in corporate offices of a large retailer
- Customer Service Manager – in corporate offices of a large retailer
- Executive Administrator – in corporate offices of a large retailer
- Certified Purchasing Agent – in the Semi-Conductor Industry
- Property Manager – vintage cottages and apartments
- Assistant – at a think-tank in Washington DC
- World Traveler – has visited 19 countries and 29 US States
- Sailor – lived-aboard a 36 foot sailboat for 2+ years
- A bit of a nerd – can learn most software immediately and proficient in a wide variety of applications
- A darn good cook
If she can’t do it for you, she can help you find the people who can.
For questions or more details, please send a message.